- We do not sell, rent or trade any personally identifiable information you provide when using the PetsHavePurpose website (www.PetsHavePurpose.com).
- We do not collect any personally identifiable information about you (such as your name or email address) when you use www.PetsHavePurpose.com unless you specifically decide to provide such information in order to enhance your experience.
- We do not collect any personally identifiable information from or about children under 13 except as permitted by law. If we discover we have received any information from a child under 13 in violation of this policy, we will delete that information immediately. If you believe this site has any information from or about anyone under 13, please contact us at link below.
- If you choose to provide us with an email address, we will not send an email to you unless you specifically request an email response to a customer service inquiry or contact is required in order to protect someone’s safety or to enforce our Terms of Service. You are not required to provide an email address to personalize www.PetsHavePurpose.com.
- If www.PetsHavePurpose.com is ever sold or all or substantially all of the assets relating to the www.PetsHavePurpose.com website and software are transferred to another entity, we will transfer the information you have provided (such as any stored preferences or toolbar settings) to the acquiring entity in order to ensure continuity of your personalized service.
- In the course of serving advertisements to this site, our third-party advertiser may place or recognize a unique “cookie” on your browser.